lets get a group together to make a graphics program

Want to do more graphics but its a pain to get customers to picture the graphics on there car then the time to measure it up to the vehicle . I was thinking if a group of people get together and hire a graphic designer to make graphics for car showing them on the vehicle . Just like the window cutting programs have one for graphics on a certain body style . Maybe 10-15 designs per vehicle already measured to vehicle .

Just mono colors like the ones below. Any one interested ?

SURGEChevyAvalanche.jpg

DodgeNitro01.jpg

FordF15001.jpg

try using photoshop, it works wonders for me and my clients!

yeah but the time to design it , get him to decide the colors probably 20 -30 minutes . If you had a catalog with his type of car with say 10 different designs and the dimensions are already made up . Just show the 10 designs and he picks one with no adjustments it would take 5 min of your time . You could sell those graphics up top for $125 and cost is aprox $10 . To cut premask and install probably 30 mins . The main problems is making it easy for the customer to decide with out your time being taken up . . We all have the plotters already so no investment in equipment . Its a great add on to a sale .

Archived