Glue For Matrix

Guest james#70

like this

Dont like vinyl looking out but like it looking in on the back window.

Why did'nt you take quarterlight out to tint would have looked 100% better imho :thumb

thats not my vid bud, a few people had asked about vinyl so I posted that up to show them ;)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like this

Dont like vinyl looking out but like it looking in on the back window.

Why did'nt you take quarterlight out to tint would have looked 100% better imho :thumb

thats not my vid bud, a few people had asked about vinyl so I posted that up to show them ;)

:thumb

Guest TintingTom

Question.....But if you use Pritt won’t it start to go yellow due to UV degradation? As far as I am aware Pritt doesn’t have an UV absorber in it like a PS adhesive does. I certainly wudnt want people coming back to me with yellow dot matrixs in 3 years time.

Anyone tried 3M spray mount, (suposedly doesn't yellow and is UV stable) just looking for a good solution to the problem.

I hear what people are saying, I too have always sanded, steel wool etc etc and then hoped for the best as some jobs end up looking better than others but on a nice so called prestigious car the results can sometimes look less than acceptable.

Will try the vinyl just to try and see what it looks like but concerned more regarding the look from inside the car.

Thanks again for all the replies guys

Bob

Archived