Welcome To Tax Return Season !

TTS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man.... had a gal ask for a quote to tint (1) roll up window.....

Then she goes 'wow... I didn't expect it to be so much.. could you take the tinted glass out of a junkyard door I have and replace my window with it for less money ?? '

:lol6

I almost fell out of my chair laughing !!

I use to do auto glass as well, but some window regulators range from $150 to $400.

I try to price these jobs to custys when I can, but most people don't care if a window rolls up or down. They just want it tinted.

I stripped and retinted just the front doors of a saturn Ion this morning. Custy didn't even want a price for the rest of the car.

Said the other windows looked fine. So I give them what they want. :thumb

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Got a honda civic 3 door booked in next for 1 rear window its were her daughter sits shes only 6 week old....but 1 window....arrgh ....it could lead to more work at least

I wouldn't even entertain it.

Got a honda civic 3 door booked in next for 1 rear window its were her daughter sits shes only 6 week old....but 1 window....arrgh ....it could lead to more work at least

A jobs a job for me....good qoute though for the 1 window

Guest Malcolm E Boo

A jobs a job for me....good qoute though for the 1 window

Fair enough

Archived