Yeah this is very old... and the video was posted. There are numerous things I would ask the owner of the vehicle about.... like what he is using to maintain the film. Any film will yellow if you do not properly maintain it or if you use the wrong products on it. And the fact his car was ditry in the video tells me he may not be the type to keep his car up very well. After all he was going to be in a news story... he could have at least washed it.

Man, screw 3M....

I got almost hundered of thousands of dollars in defected products that they kept stalling for replacement or paying us for...

They never stood by thier word, not for warranties nor for the factory defected rolls (we've got pics and almost 800 left from those) the rest was trashed.

They do that to us since we are overseas...

This video really gets me excited to go to the US and take this thing up to the court!!!

BTW, this never happend to us in the years of dealings before the MMM's acquired VS, and we always got solutions...

Man, screw 3M....

I got almost hundered of thousands of dollars in defected products that they kept stalling for replacement or paying us for...

They never stood by thier word, not for warranties nor for the factory defected rolls (we've got pics and almost 800 left from those) the rest was trashed.

This video really gets me excited to go to the US and take this thing up to the court!!!

BTW, this never happend to us in the years of dealings before the MMM's acquired VS, and we always got solutions...

Man, screw 3M....

I agreed what you mentioned here.

Guest Invisibra.net

I wanted to change to other brand PPF, but the stupid consumers here only know MMM..

Every time a customer asks me if I use MMM, I just tell them that I left MMM behind over 5 years ago, with the rest of the industry.

Will be interesting to see what the new MMM product will bring at SEMA.

For my customers, I will always want the best product on the market, period.

However, a lot has to be said about working with a company itself. So far, Suntek has been the very BEST company out there I've worked with for customer service. Problem free replacement of defective materials, and a lot of communication.

On the other hand, MMM forces me to buy materials from the location they designate. So, after working with Interwest in Denver for many years, MMM tells me I cannot buy from them, despite their great customer service. I was happy to say bye bye to MMM at that moment.

Archived