Hello

Thanks for the welcomes,

I made a tool that is in production in Denver at the moment that can get behind the brake light and push the water out with one swipe to the left and one to the right. Alot of people have tried to make a good break light tool and while most get behind the brake light they dont have the pressure to push the water out very well. This tool was designed to use pressure from the break light with a proper curve and flex in between the break light and the glass and push the water out. does great behind mustang speakers and all other applications with out fail. and there is no bulky handle to get in the way as well. Made from Eurathain( I know I spelled that all wrong im sure) I used it for about 2 years before I showed it off. Used a prototype in Experts shop for about 6 months. But the new one is much better. I also made a new pouch that eliminates having to wear an apron around your waste.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Litespeeds

Can I be one of the first to demo your new tools? :lol6

Seriously, please let us know when you have it completed. Right now the sideswiper is what I am sometimes using as well as the slammer but both don't do as good of a job as I'd like it to do.

Well if your wanting to clean to a glass that is and has been tint free or cleaned when the tint was removed. I always wet behind the brake light and then run the tool with a paper towl over it behind the brake light. This has always served me well and never left dirt as the defroster usually never goes that low so you won't get defroster crap in your film. Now even if you are cleaning a window with tint, if there is enough room you can get a steel wool pad over it and use it some. but I always remove it all on warrenty work Note I always removed the clip out brake lights tool or not as they are to easy to just pop out. Hope that helps

That's what I was thinking, but I'm paranoid about dirt and fuzz. I remove all seats and decks if there is anything in the way. I remove decks on cavaliers (that don't have lights in the way) and mustangs, just because the fuzz in close. It doesn't take 5 minutes to get just about any deck out, and I get to keep the skin on my knuckles as a bonus. Your deal sounds like a winner though. I'd try it.

Yeah I am very picky when it comes to dirt and if I ever have doubt I will go the extra mile to do a good job. Theres only a few times when my tool is put aside. But then again every car is different, even 2 of the same. The size of this tool will allow you to keep the skin on your knuckles to. :spit

Archived