Need tinter

Guest expertint

Guest expertint

We need 2 tinters..... auto and flat.If you are a superman and do both that's a plus.I want a good one that I don't have to look over the work.Good opportunity for right guy..Email me .... jslyons2@aol.com ..or call 6194699393...Joseph

Guest Readyman

Damn Expert, I can't believe there isn't somebody out there who doesn't want to move to sunny San Diego to hang film. The weather is perfect, there is always year around work. It must be the because the cost of living is so high.

You gotta love doing business in Cali. :dunno

Guest expertint

Thats a major problem..a one bedroom studio is 700-800 and a house is 1200-1500.It's out of control but doable.No takers yet and San Diego is tinter challenged.

Guest Readyman

Joseph, when do you looking for somebody to start? I had to let go an installer from the security job we are doing, he wasn't cut out for security film but I am sure he would do good on solar. Let me know if you are interested and I'll give you his contact info.

Guest sweating_bullets

I would love to move to California, but if San Diego is "tinter challenged", that to me sounds like the tinting positions that are available are "bring home pay, challenged". CA should be swarming with talent. Maybe you should try recruiting some Texas Installers? The cost of living in Texas is alot lower in some aspects but rent prices are exactly the same here. Honestly, I have found that it is just about impossible to find a shop that will pay you what your worth. The quest continues.

Archived