Need tinter

Guest expertint

Guest TINTINGCOWBOY

hey expert its dead here in vegas,can do auto and flat and 12 volts,ill jump all over a job by the ocean I miss hawaii a lot I should have stayed there at my brothers shop,austrailia sounds fun to,ps I can be in san diego in 6 hours. :popcorn

Guest expertint

Hello Cowboy.I remember talking to you last year at this time on my cell phone driving into Vegas..It's been a year almost exactly.It's slow here NOW also.I know vegas is.Do you know Frank Frielander who own Las Vegas Window tining?? Maybe we can do something in Jan..

Guest TINTINGCOWBOY

I,ve had offers in a lot of cold regions,but I love to surf will be in san diego soon ,a couple of days , iam tired of vegas but I got to learn from some really great tinters here and am at a level I have never been at before , if I cant find anything in s.d. ill have some fun in hawaii or austrailia. :thumb:nope

Guest r407328

I might be intrested.if you can tell me what you are willing to pay and a little about your shop history.and if you will be willing to do a 6 mo contract.I have ben tinting for a long time and im looking for a good shop to work at for a long time.but there are a lot of fly by night shops out there and I dont want to end up at one.that is why im looking at jobs as a more biz deal rather than come on over and see if things work out.if intres please reply and and I will be more than happy to help with any ??? you might have. thanks and have a good day!! :lol

Archived