2013 Boss 302

if you have the option, keep the car for an overnight and park it out in the sun for the next afternoon. let it dry and just run over all the lines with your finger. I think thats the best result but the smartest thing you can do is set expectations properly that its not going to be perfect.

How does the clear bra fitment look over the new Boss 302 hood and grill strips? The strips are thicker than standard vinyl lettering.

Any thoughts on installation technique.

If its as thick as the 2012 then it will lay down fine, I did a Full front coverage on a 2012 Ford Boss 302 a few months ago

2012 Boss 302 installation link

How does the clear bra fitment look over the new Boss 302 hood and grill strips? The strips are thicker than standard vinyl lettering.

Any thoughts on installation technique.

If its as thick as the 2012 then it will lay down fine, I did a Full front coverage on a 2012 Ford Boss 302 a few months ago

2012 Boss 302 installation link

Gilbert: The decals are much thicker and have some reflective properties. Thanks for you information and great install on the orange stang. Joe

Archived