I'm not much of a fisherman, but

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sucker wouldn't fit in my livewell... :eye

It wouldn't matter. If you caught that fish, you wouldn't stay out on the lake fishing anyways. You would bee line it in to the shore to show it off :twocents

You may have a point there...

Hmm something about that pic looks "fishy" pun intended. I don't know about you, but holding up 70lbs one handed at that age without a strain seems odd no? Dude is just standin there like a boss.

the biggest fish I caught was about 50 pounds. I got a hold of amberjack on a deep sea fishing cruise. That thing fought like hell. But it's 1 of the best fishing experiences I ever had.

50lb amberjack would probably rip that striper in half on tug of war. They aint no joke! We got into some reef donkeys last year, after 2nd one I wouldnt drop my bait back in water anymore :spit Nice striper though biggest ive ever seen got a girth from hell!

Archived