HEAT LAMP IS NOT ( T S E )

Help me out here, please! people in this industry are using heat lamp presentations to sell ceramic films. my questioning is... If the TSER of a ceramic film is 55%, and the TSER of a HP film is the same-(auto) People are usine the lamp to represent the sun, but i dont believe that it is the same as TSE? Seems misleading to me! What do you think???

Also in architectural film people are comparing ceramic to films with a high reflective quality @ say 80% TSER, i just want to know  truth to this matter.

HEAT LAMPS (IR)  VS  TSER (IR+VL)

For Auto the answer is pretty simple....    Some metal films will disrupt wireless signals and adversely affect the performance of in glass antennas so for THOSE reasons the simple solution to still offer a higher heat rejecting film is to sell a ceramic option. 

I think the point has been made several times over if you use the search function that on buildings it is difficult to outperform a quality metal film UNLESS you are trying to maintain a certain architectural look or maintain a particular view and want a very high vlt film. :thumb

Archived