how many times can you retint window?

Im trying to fine tune my skills on my own car. On stans dvds he mentions only being able to retint the trainer car doors so much b4 they need replacing. Does it depend on how you remove the tint? Id like to keep practicing on the cars available to me over and over. But I dont want to go to far as to damage the car. Is he referring to scratching the glass, damaging the seals, or something else?

Thanks much!

nick

Hey Zmaster..

Off topic.. Your hat looks 3D.. At first I thought you had a new age cossack hat.. But I now see it's a flat brim DC cap.. Shame.. The cossack hat would make a pretty cool trend.. Just look at this trend setter..

trend_setter_zps95e324ff.jpg

You can tint a side window a million times if you are removing the film with a steamer.. A rear screen can be a different story.. The demister/defogger bars will break down after constant removal.

Keep practicing Nick.. There is always a need for good tinters :thumb

lmao! Custom made hat, got the the hat off ebay for 6 bucks, cut the dc print on my us cutter plotter :):)

I have been steaming them off, so that's good to know thats the best way...

I like that!! You know how to save a buck.. You will need to do that as a tinter.

It would be the constant scraping of the side windows that would ruin the glass. Other than that you can tint your side windows a million times. Stan's vids sound pretty popular.. I am hoping 1 day to go to SEMA and meet the man in person. I have huge respect for him.

Good on you ZMaster.

Archived