Poya-Tech

I was contacted by Poya-Tech a few weeks ago. They sent me some samples of their Nano Ceramic film and it looked good. I asked for references of someone selling their film or a larger sample that I could install on a window. They stated they had a North American customer that I could order film from. I thought great, please forward the info so I can order a piece.

The next day, the customer no longer wanted to sell film as their identity would be known. In my mind this raised a huge red flag. I've found very little on this manufacturer, and the only discussion here was from 2005 and it was asking if anyone had heard of them.

Poya-Tech again pushed me to order from them, and I said without independent verification of their product, I am not interested. I suggested they send some proof that they've sold film their films in North America, I suggested some waybills with customer information sanitized from them. They agreed to this then vanished, no further communication.

I am putting this out there as I am sceptical of overseas film producers generally, and this one has confirmed my suspicions.

Be warned, this company Poya-Tech is not honorable, they lied twice and kept pushing me to send them 5K for film that they originally wanted me to pay for samples of.

Archived