21 year tinter, trainer, manager, installer, needing steady work.able

I've been tinting now for 21 years.ive owned my own mobile tint business and have had a shop.not looking to own anymore. I am an expert installer.auto is my Forte but have; can, and will do residential, marine, and commercial. I hand cut.use a plotter.i have extensive experience in auto, but I am well versed in residential and commercial as well.i also do wraps, graffics.ppf.and some pinstripe lettering.Ido flawless work! I am meticulously O.C.D.about my cuts and clean installs.dry shrink everything. One piece.i DONOT party!! No drinking, smoking or drugs..I have a family.looking to relocate to a shop with integrity and a long term position. Pay is negotiable. I am a professional. Clean license and good to go..please email me back at monstermobilewindowtint@gmail.com.or call me direct at 727-254-6919..thanks....

Previous post.want to relocate to a shop with steady work.have done dealer pretty load work.can manage and sell.but prefer to install.i am a team player or can work solo..plotter or hand cut.need a real job with real pay.serious inquires only..thanks

Previous post.want to relocate to a shop with steady work.have done dealer pretty load work.can manage and sell.but prefer to install.i am a team player or can work solo..plotter or hand cut.need a real job with real pay.serious inquires only..thanks

Archived