A mater of principal

So shady's gotta vent. Last thursday i had a trilateral epideral. no fun, very painful. left me barely

able to walk. my main account I called to borrow an employee to help salvage friday. he is a detailer I

trained to tint for them. by the way I only charged them 200 for the training and still give them tech support

and help when he gets in over his head. they had $1200 booked for the day, my cut was 720. I pay for film and

gas to travel between their stores as well as my regular helper. I did tell them I would make it worth their

while and they agreed to let my use him instead of rescheduling the work for the day. Tuesday I got a bill for

$415 for his help. this is more then the gross of what he does in detailing. I did confront the owner and after

a short discussion i explained next time I would just call in sick and make them rescedule the work.

So, do I even want to do biz with a comapny with morals and ethics of this nature?

should I tell them to find a new tinter?

maybe take a couple weeks off and let them know what they are losing.

I have been wanting to move to dandridge TN. finacially I can take a year off and relax if I wanted

any thoughts?

Archived