expert 22 y tinter.relocation asap.

I've posted here before.ive been tinting for 22 years.im not a partier or a drinker.i have a family and family values.not looking for a partime or an every now and then position. If you have a shop or business that needs an excellent tinter that can tint any vehicle flawlessly and do res.comm.marine and mobile. Then I want to work for you . money is negotiable. Work is not.uf you have plans for next month or year to open a shop or hire a tinter.then I'm not your guy I work hard.im competitively fast . accurate and meticulously clean and flawless tint applications.i can train.i can work alone.or as a team member and play well with others. I'm also available to sell answer phones or questions. Even go out to aquire accts. I'm in need of full time work. I am also skilled in other accessories and applications.graffics.ppf.and wraps.headlight and tailgate tinting.also some 12 volt installing.also some glass work..looking for immediate hire..have kids, mortgage and utilities. All for the household.im sure most of you can relate.im available now..have a clean license and able to be on time and work long hours as well as 6-7 days a week. As long as I'm being paid!! Please contact me via e-mail at monstermobilewindowtint@gmail.com.or by cell at 727-254-6919..thanks folks. .

Archived