Suntek Users

Guest TINTFXold
Sorry... couldn't resist since it was a topic of discussion at work the other day.

no apologies needed. I appreciate your technical views and knowledge. :spit

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you ever noticed that the Hp line shrinkability seem to change lately.  I have never had trouble doing 2 dr status rear window in one pc and the last two have really been tough.  I found some hp 20 from 6 months back and used it and it shrank soooo much better.  Any ideas?  I am really happy with this film besides that.

It also depends wut type of Shrinking you are doing. IF you are doing with Baby powder or Bounce(dyer sheets). Results from Both Differ. I had a Problem with doing a Dodge neon 03 back glass once and then the second Time I got it Right. IT depends on the Method :hmmm

Guest S and S

I noticed any change either...had a prob a couple of months back with wavy lines in 2 rolls I ordered but had new tint from them the next day!! Excellent customer service from them on my end!

Guest metint
Your comment makes no sense to me. :beer  And it's not like CP doesn't have a few issues of its own to deal with.  :bling

I guess it's a comment that need not be made in this forum... it makes much more sense when this side of the industry is seen or experienced first hand.

I am learning to avoid making them, but sometimes the restraint of pen and tongue thing doesn't work well in me. :lol

Yes... CPF does have their fair share of issues... it's because we're all human and humans make mistakes. :lol

Your comment makes no sense to me. :lol? And it's not like CP doesn't have a few issues of its own to deal with.? :bling

I guess it's a comment that need not be made in this forum... it makes much more sense when this side of the industry is seen or experienced first hand.

I am learning to avoid making them, but sometimes the restraint of pen and tongue thing doesn't work well in me. :lol

Yes... CPF does have their fair share of issues... it's because we're all human and humans make mistakes. :beer

It's OK to make a comment if you elaborate a little or answer questions about the comment. If you can't elaborate for some odd reason, then it would be better I guess to leave it alone. We are just all pretty tired of manufacturers secrets I'm guessing, at least I am. It's nearly impossible to get a straight answer from ANY manufacturer. So...again...they can all pretty much Bite me. :nope:lol

Guest metint

I guess you heard... FM... tell me that isn't part of your sales strategy?

Unfortunately it isn't true... maybe the mother company but not CPF.

The number one issue any installer has with CP is the cost of the film, if it sold at the lowballers prices they would sell a boat load more than what is moving now.

Archived