Suntek Users

Have you ever noticed that the Hp line shrinkability seem to change lately. I have never had trouble doing 2 dr status rear window in one pc and the last two have really been tough. I found some hp 20 from 6 months back and used it and it shrank soooo much better. Any ideas? I am really happy with this film besides that.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

sounds like maybe they've changed the liner to one that shrinks slower now that summer is here but it could be a lot of things that contribute to it.

I would'nt sweet it it still should shrink faster than most films in that class.

Guest SQUEEGEE

I'd certainly bring it up to your rep. Seems like a valid concern.

No two production runs are ever really they same so if there were problems someone should know.

Guest metint
I'd certainly bring it up to your rep.  Seems like a valid concern.

No two production runs are ever really they same so if there were problems someone should know.

Soooo true... especially when one relies on outsourcing for their components, they never know what their getting in poly. :rollin

I'd certainly bring it up to your rep.  Seems like a valid concern.

Soooo true... especially when one relies on outsourcing for their components, they never know what their getting in poly. :spit

:spit But the poly is made to specs, right? So...whatcha mean? I mean...CP has to give them what they order, right? Your comment makes no sense to me. :lol6 And it's not like CP doesn't have a few issues of its own to deal with. :spit

Archived