Suntek Users

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metint
Suntek is Not CP its COmmon wealth. :tantrum

Thats not what I Understand :tantrum

Well Mr. P, let me try and put this to rest for those who seem to believe a salesperson.

Since I have been employed by CPF for the last 8 years there has been a thorn in one's side on the other side of town called Commonwealth Laminating. They produce Axius window film you may find in Walmart and other like places, which at that time competed with CPF's Gila brand.

Approximately 4-5 years ago the head of CPF's DIY dept left (thankfully, in many opinions at CPF) and went to Commonwealth. He must have left resentfully because once he went to work there (CWL), he convinced the investers to go Professional films, too (Obviously to become the thorn in one's side they are today).

CPF could someday just buy that entire operation up (like when Courtaulds came from England and bought Martin Processing, Gila/Insulafilm and US Lamco) and guess who'd be the first to be asked to not return to work.

CWL recently invested 6-7 million (Gov't subsidized, your's and my tax money) into a new coating and laminating machine that they have had fits trying to get up and running. They even asked CPF for help (imagine that)! The last I heard anything on this was even the maker of the $6-7 million dollar machine could not fix it. CPF has the same machine and our guys have made it work. Did we share that info with them or the maker... ha ha ha... let 'em find their own solution.

The only relation CWL has with CPF is that most who are asked to leave CPF go to work over there.

Also, CPF sells components to all other film makers and many of their sales personnel like to express this to imply their film quality as equal... is CPF selling to CWL? No one's talking. Does that make everyone who buys components equal in quality? :tantrum None of the components used for CPF's film products is sold to others, despite what some mouthy salesperson might say, they are proprietary to CPF only.

There you go... a view from the other side. :tantrum

Guest Zrok
despite what some mouthy salesperson might say, they are proprietary to CPF only.

There you go... a view from the other side. :rollin

what if a CPF salesperson told me that CWL gets its raw materials from CPF (not doubting YOUR professional 'view') but what do you tell this guy in return?? just curious... actually, it doesn't matter to me what he says... if it's untrue its untrue. truth speaks volumes. thank you for your insight metint :gasp

ok never mind... I just re-read your post. :thumb point cleared... but either way, the CPF sales rep shouldn't be telling people that info unless he knows for a fact that it's true. :gasp:thumb

Guest metint

New commercial on TV about allergies tells it all...

Sales people are in meetings and someone is constantly sneezing to the point that they miss most the info being given... gotta make stuff up as fillers you know... :rollin

Archived