Seeking Residential / Commercial Tinter with sales experience in Cary (Raleigh), NC

***Seeking for immediate hire - experienced Residential / Commercial Window Tint Installer with sales skills at our Cary (Raleigh), NC location. Established, busy, growing location looking to add to our incredibly successful team. VERY competitive salary / commission for install with additional commission for sales structure with regular bonuses and spiffs.***

Tint World, an Inc 500/5000 Company, is looking for experienced Residential / Commercial Window Tint installer with sales skills at our Cary (Raleigh), NC location. Ideal candidates would be clean-cut, pass a background check, as well as hold a valid driver's license. 3+ years experience in Residential / Commercial Window Tint installation and sales highly preferred. However, we are willing to work with the right candidate. Must be local to Cary, NC. We're offering a very competitive base salary against commission for install as well as additional commission for sales, with unlimited income potential including bonuses, spiffs, and incentives! Salary based on experience. Come join the fastest growing and highest paying auto styling and flat glass company in the business. To submit a resume for consideration contact Randy (919) 460-1576 or email store011@tintworld.com

Tint_World_Logo.jpg

Edited by TintWorldHQ
  •   Sponsored by
    tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

The Tint Tutor

ride wrap

Lexen

Tint My Ride

tintwiz

auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

rewiredtech.io

• Activity Stream

1. 1

Llumar air 80 vs 3m Crystalline - dealer advised to go regular 3m ceramic over Crystalline

2. 1

Llumar air 80 vs 3m Crystalline - dealer advised to go regular 3m ceramic over Crystalline

3. 1

Beginner trying to learn, where I'm at...

4. 4,178

What did you tint today?

5. 1

Beginner trying to learn, where I'm at...

6. 4

Xpel; rookie (me) popped air pocket and nicked paint

7. 4

Xpel; rookie (me) popped air pocket and nicked paint

8. 1

Reimbursement for warranty work on solar or safety film