Evo VIII

Guest nautiboi73

Guest nautiboi73

girl calls for a tint. she ahd a Mitiu Lancer Evo VIII . Price work set appointment. Car get here and this is waht I see. I am thininking WTF. a wiper balde on the rear of a sedan? yea yea I kow this is a rally style car but come one. and to help the situation it has a rear spoler that I can fit my head uner ( I know because I tried it while tinting) :thumb Well I get it done and it comers out fine but damn that was extra work that I was not expecting.

092304%20001.jpg

092304%20009.jpg

I don't clean window after install well :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like a good job did u take the wiper off??? and if not would it not have made the job easier cause it looks like behind the plastic surround you would have a fair amount of play there to lay the tint. :thumb

Guest nautiboi73
looks like a good job did u take the wiper off??? and if not would it not have made the job easier cause it looks like behind the plastic surround you would have a fair amount of play there to lay the tint. :thumb

yes took the wiper off. and there was some play behind the plastic. but there still was a rubber seal on the inside that would have heald mositure like a mug. so a close cut and used a template to make sure it would fit. :)

Archived