BENZ quarter windows

I used this trick on an 06 S350 the other day.The quarter glass is almost the same as an E class. Watch out for the sharp plastic edge though. I cut the hell out of my right index finger.

Guest maddtinter

Re did a AMG C class yesterday.The fool that tinted it before removed the quarter glass.I always thought this method would loosen the gasket on the window.Well it did.The glass shop I work with said that this window comes with the gasket when you purchase it.More bullsh!t the previous tinter removed all door glass and installed the film way below the bottom and deep into the sides.WHY?These door glass windows are way to easy.Also,all the extra time spent r/r the door panels they didn't even put felt on the gasket.The D/P windows were trashed with scratches.One more thing,the back glass had metallized film on it.The radio reception was horrible and the key fob did not function properly.I know this thread was about the quarters,but come on some of you out there you are doing too much and making it a pain intha a$$ for others.

Archived