Tint Triangle

Guest carsho

Guest carsho

Keep on hand several rolls of 20' film. With the front windows of most vehicals coming down at an angle you will be left with a triangle piece of tint left. Like most tinters we use this for the quarter windows, but we end up with alot of these pieces left unused and eventually thrown away. try taking a 20' inch roll and carefully make the pattern with the excess that would have made the triangle be a part of the roll. the reversal of that would pattern the next vehical of that same or similar window and save you about one to two feet of film. follow the same procedure on the passenger window with the other roll of 20' inch film. In the end you will have saved ten to fifteen feet of film which you might have otherwise discarded.

Guest thatsnappyguy

so are u say that u have rolls of tint just for the 1/4 glass? I dont get this. cuz that would be a waste of money if u ask me. I dont save no tint and I do fine pullin a lil extra off the roll if I cant use it of the front doors.

Guest haroldshouseoftint

I know what hes saying, instead of cutting a "rectangular piece of film for the door, cut it with the "hang over where the door slopes down by the windshield, don't cut that off leave it on the roll.

then when you go to cut the other door, you have the angle of the front part of the door, thus using less film in the long run.

Archived