pressure sprayer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest solarspot
You can make a soda tank sprayer for less than that...

:thumb That's how I got mine!!! I got two 5 gallon Pepsi tanks for 65 bucks with shipping(*bay). Buy a fitting that goes on the tank from a beer supplier. Go to the local car parts store and get you a valve stem to put in the pressure side of the tank. Buy a spray nozzle and hose :thumb I got two tanks set up for less than 120 bucks Still got the empty one in the garage I wouldn't part with for nothing.

Oh yea buy 2-3 fittings for the tank because when you knock the tank over and bust it you'll have another one on hand :beer trust me

Guest solarspot
well, I have a buddy who did that. But my question is, where do I find a the container?? Soda companies? Restaurants?? Id like to do it legally if I could..:thumb I guess I could figure out the plumbing on my own..

Check out 237's link worth the $$$$

You can make a soda tank sprayer for less than that...

:thumb That's how I got mine!!! I got two 5 gallon Pepsi tanks for 65 bucks with shipping(*bay). Buy a fitting that goes on the tank from a beer supplier. Go to the local car parts store and get you a valve stem to put in the pressure side of the tank. Buy a spray nozzle and hose :beer I got two tanks set up for less than 120 bucks Still got the empty one in the garage I wouldn't part with for nothing.

Oh yea buy 2-3 fittings for the tank because when you knock the tank over and bust it you'll have another one on hand :thumb trust me

:beer

I got lucky with mine...

The bar owner next door is a good friend of mine, he gave me 2 tanks and Harold was nice enough to hook me up with a couple of fittings to go with them...

I got some vinyl tubing and hooked it up.......

I have been spoiled by them for sure, hopefully I won't ever have to 'F' with a pump sprayer again.... :beer

Archived