HUPER OPTIC and V-KOOL

Two most xpensive films in industry (as I know). Both proclame the latest technologies. Both show cool dates... What's real difference? What's the difference between this films and XH serie of Solar Gard?

I think Mike can xplain :thumb I understand that this is not the first question about these products...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest H?perOptik

In terms of technology, both are spectrally selective. VK is a high end metallised film whereas Huper employs nano-ceramic technology. By spectrally selective, the films will select the wavelengths to transmit and those to block out, thereby giving high heat rejection (IR) and high visual clarity (VL).. 99% UV rejection is too common nowsadays to even mention! :thumb

XH is a metal film and its been known to turn yellow over time (comments welcome!) some specs to compare below, using VLT as fair basis, HILITE IN []:

Ceramic 20 (21.2%) vs Hilite 20 [22.3%]

Visible Light Reflectance 14.37% [48.0%]

InfraRed Transmission 9.40% [14.00%]

basically, Huper has higher heat rejection with lower reflectivity based on similar VLT levels. of cos, there is a premium to be paid :lol

I'd be happy to answer other Qs on Huper, but will let VK speak for themselves. dont want to be selling for them as well... unless they pay me! :mad

but will let VK speak for themselves. dont want to be selling for them as well... unless they pay me!  :thumb

It's my understanding that huper and VK are marketed by the same group anyway, so why not sell...

If it merits mentioning :mad

Archived