You know what blows

Guest tintslut

Guest tintslut

AS if driving all over the damn place doing tint all day in the hot sun , 6 pm comes around, and a builder has another house that he forget to install tempered

glass in. This only happens about 3 times a week, and of course every time the want it done by 8 am the next day, before the county inspector comes, so they can get an occupancy permit.

So Im sitting here posting this, because Im waiting for this slow ass copier to makes copies of the impact resistence report,

because the county requires it. Did I mention that we ran out of SCL ps4 last week, and all we have is SCL ps 15. These guys are like screw it, throw whatever you got on there, so we can go to settlement.

Looks like some late nite safety film is getting slapped on in about an hour :thumb

Guest Blade

That really does blow sl*t. :thumb

One thing I'm strict on.....no weekend work and no night work. That's family time.

The only exception is if there's a show in town that we have a booth at. But I'm not the owner....just a store manager.

Guest tintslut

jeezuz,

after drivin around in the sticks for 90 minutes, we finally find the house with no address . 4 windows, 20 x 30. 20 minutes and we are outta there.

Contractors SUCK!

Guest tintslut
16 SQUARE FEET? :thumb I'd be charging somebody some serious trip charges. :rollin

looks like for the 15 mil , its gonna work out to be around $325

Archived