Decal removel

Here we have a PT Cruiser to remove decals before detailing...So here we go on a few pics then will finish posting tomorrow :thumb First heat on low temp on your heat gun ...then peel back with plastic razor blade or similar device :thumb Just dont consentrate the heat in one spot period :whisper

Tint Bandit - Remember that expensive hot water pressure we were talking about last week? This is where it shines. I remove decals and pinstripes without ever touching them. Just blast em off. Does leave some adhesive

:lol I use to do that too :thumb Now I have to worry about tinting items and metal type articles getting rusted from the steam ..I had one shop for tinting and another next door for detailing ...That steam and moisture can be rough on surrounding equipment :lol It was sure faster with the 25 degree tip :thumb For those who dont have the steam try this way :lol Carwasher great tip :whisper forgot to include that in the differant ways :lol PS I'm baby sitting too and doing this

This we call the rubber scrubber pin stripe clubber :lol Will take off a pinstripe before you can count to ten :dunno

I've never seen this before TB. Is this a MMM product?

Archived