blue tint

Guest todosndydwn

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
think I should just go with the black tint? I was going to do a silver and blue theme but I dont see many cars like that and maybe theirs a reason for that.

I think main reason THAT NON US MANUFACTURERS make any TopTint Xcept TopTint (Gradation, Xameleon) Silver - LluLlu...

not sure about ohio, but in most states blue film is illegal.

according to IWFA's state law chart, only red and yellow are restricted in ohio. so it's legal, but that doesn't mean it's pretty.

Guest tintacar

I`ve got a 2000 golf also silver, and I`ve put Titanium on the windows except the front.

Last week I`ve tinted a Lexus also silver and put also titanium on the car all around also on the front window, maybe this will give you an idea.

I`ve got a 2000 golf also silver, and I`ve put Titanium on the windows except the front.

Last week I`ve tinted a Lexus also silver and put also titanium on the car all around also on the front window, maybe this will give you an idea.

:mad:spit:mad

And how with front glass in Netherlands?

Guest tintacar

If they ask me to tint the front glas I alway`s put on titanium-light or titanium from LLumar, darker is possible and some people do but I think it isn`t save anymore.

Archived