Frosted Glass

Guest Tint Masters

Guest Tint Masters
:lol I have a few panes that are frosted in a Bathroom I need to put something on. The problem is keeping the glass clean on the frosted side. Any one have an idea? :lol

Guest metint

If you really want it tinted, you can tint the smooth side, inside or out. Outside it will no last as long, but hey you're a tinter, right?

Or have the glass removed and spun around so the smooth is on the inside. :lol

Guest Tint Masters

This is for a customer and I hope I would not have to redo it soon.I put a sample 2-mil clear and you could see the other side :hmmm :inot

Turning the panes would be just that, A pane! :beer A lot of doors :inot

:hmmm Still they want something to protect or cover the frosted side. :beer

Here a pic.............

Guest Tint Masters

:lol Ok. This is the door for the bathroom, and the frosted side is on the bathroom side.

When thier guest use hair spray, deoderant, etc.. the glass gets sprayed also.

The big problem is cleaning the frosted side. They want somethig to protect or cover the frosted side. I put a sample of 2 mil clear and you can see through the glass :lol

hope that explains it better, Thanks :lol

Guest metint
:lol Ok. This is the door for the bathroom, and the frosted side is on the bathroom side.

When thier guest use hair spray, deoderant, etc.. the glass gets sprayed also.

The big problem is cleaning the frosted side. They want somethig to protect or cover the frosted side. I put a sample of 2 mil clear and you can see through the glass :lol

hope that explains it better, Thanks :lol

Sure does...

Isn't that amazing? I saw this a few years back and cannot for the life of me remember what the explanation was on why it occurs(neutralizing the privacy of obsure glass). :lol

I'll make a note to ask again when back at work.

Archived