flexisign

Guest airbrushconcepts

Guest airbrushconcepts

I just got flexisign pro 7.0 and need to know how to manipulate fonts. Well actully what I need is fonts that are strait on top and curved on the bottom. I can seperate the letters and make them different sizes, but I really need the curved look to the bottom of the letters. anybody know how......please help.

Thanks Troy

Guest airbrushconcepts

distort dosn't show up, do I need to add a plugin or go some place and activate extra menu items like in corel draw.

Thanks Troy

Guest DixieGraphics

if you mean that distort is there but you can't click on it, you probably don't have the text selected. Select it, then click on effects and distort. a box will pop up with the different shapes you can distort to, pick the one you want, manipulate your text to look the way you want it to and click the checkmark on the box :beer

Guest airbrushconcepts

Ok thats the one I got. actully the icon is the same but on mine for some resone distort is called envalope. I also found the curve text button by right clicking the side panle. So now I can do what I need......kinda. I curve it but it needs to be flat across the top. so I make the letters the same size on top. but in curving it, it has distorted the angle of the letters so they don't flow togather. Is there an easyer way to do this.

Thank you all you have been so much help.

Troy

Archived