Sliding gaskets and seals

I got one for you guys since I'm thinking about it. When you slide the seals out of trucks and cars without pulling panels, 2004 Ford f-series, many late-model 250/350, and chevy trucks come to mind. When reinstalling these seals without pulling panels, spray a squirt of film-app solution or put a dab of vaseline in the groove that sit on the door frame and it will slide right in. Best of all, no smell, no troubles.

Just had to throw this in there while it was on my mind. Hope it helps :thumb

And before the smart-azz comments start rollin' in, :rollin I started keeping vaseline around for fuel injector and manifold jobs on the rubber o-rings so they don't roll during install. And of course for those slow days when a customer beats you up on price and you have to take one for the home team :thumb

Guest Litespeeds

Been doing that for years. I guess there are alot of things that people do that they don't think it is worth sharing but it is all good if just one person picks it up. :hmmm

Well there's things like TG Maxima back glass panels I tried to remember to post from about 3 weeks ago on the last one I did. Just never remember. Us guys that have been doing this day in and out for years and years. We're generally so set in patterns, we have to slow down to see what we do. I share for the newer guys when I think about it

But I have learned some here too :hmmm