Peugeot 206

Guest Tint Wiz

Guest Tint Wiz

Done my first one the other day quite hard but once again SUNTEK HP 30 was used and it rocked :lol, the car had to go to a show over here in england called max power live, it was a demo for a shop I do work for they do body kits that sort of thing :nope:lol

Guest Tint Wiz

A customer wanted a 30% film and suntek only do 30% in hp but the car looked cool in it he did not want 35% as he said it looked to light :lol but the standard film line is just as good to shrink better than any other film I have tried so far and thats a few :hide

Guest cool

I did the midnight racing club II Nissan Skyline for Max Power, all they r put for is a freebie wont be tinting anymore cars for them :shock

tintwiz,

how do you do the rear screen ofa 206 wet or dry? struggled with one of these for a while and gave up, kept creasing film in both bottom corners every time, must have tried it atleast 10 times, could it be the film I was using?

or technique? any tips? have knoked these cars back ever since and you know youself how much work that loses from the boy racers

any help would be most appreciated

Archived