Any tinters(auto) want to come to Australia??

Guest TheTintProfessor

Guest TheTintProfessor

Experienced Tinters wanted ? (Auto Only)

2nd time advertised. (see original post) We already have a few overseas tinters working with us now. You could be next.

We are one of Australia/Melbourne?s largest Auto Tinting companies with 7 Melbourne outlets.

Our company is growing very very rapidly. We are embarking on a marketing strategy that will ensure this upcoming summer (Remember opposite to northern hemisphere - our summer is your winter) by far, will be our biggest yet.

We quite simply will have more work than our current staff will be able to cope with. We are looking for fully experienced tinters (auto only) anywhere overseas, in fact. We need tinters for our peak period October through until April. What we will expect from you in return;

• Need to be able to tint 5-6 cars per day
  • Experience, experience, experience
  • Available for 5-6 days a week work
  • Ability to work with minimal supervision
  • 20 week contract
  • Need to be a team player
  • Hardworking and honest

In return, we are totally committed to getting the best candidates for the job that we are prepared to fly them down to Melbourne and fund their stay whilst here. As well as that we can offer;

• Great Salary including the usage of one of our many company cars
  • The opportunity of working with one of Australia?s best managed tinting companies
  • State?of-the-art Workshops
  • Top performers will be rewarded
  • Fantastic working environment
  • work with a great team and professional management
  • Australia doesnt have green card. We'll handle this side our end.
  • plus Australia's not a bad place to do some site seeing

If you are a larger tint company and you were interested in even talking about a reciprocal transfer of staff to take advantage of our offpeak/peak differences in seasons we would also like to talk to you.

This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed. If you have the right experience and have what it takes we want to hear from you now. Send your resume, any questions and references attention to Ric Mitchell via email to info@tintprofessor.com.au.

Guest TheTintProfessor

PS. If there are any Australian experienced tinters around we want to talk to you NOW.

Above applies for you to. If you are interstate we will fly you to Melbourne.

You get company car, best working conditions, right management looking after you, best salaries on offer.

Great opportunity.

Guest GALI'n'DARTZ

Hello! :lol6

My name is Galina! I work with Mr.Leonard (LEO'n'DARTZ). I am his assistent. I want to work with you in Australia very much as referent or tinter assistent... :lol6

Hi will let me go to come to you for 1 month... So please if you interested :lol6 in write me to referent@dartz.lv

Thank you. Galina.

Guest TheTintProfessor

Whoaaa,

I know my what my answer would be. Unfortunately it is not my decision but I will pass this post onto the Professor.

Thanks for your interest Galina.

regards

Alan

Guest tinterjim
Hello! :hmmm

My name is Galina! I work with Mr.Leonard (LEO'n'DARTZ). I am his assistent. I want to work with you in Australia very much as referent or tinter assistent... :hmmm

Hi will let me go to come to you for 1 month... So please if you interested :thumb in write me to referent@dartz.lv

Thank you. Galina.

If she's goin I'm goin :lol:what

Guest TheTintProfessor

Thanks for interest to all. It was overwhelming to say the least so if we didnt get a chance to get back to you all sorry.

We have filled all positions needed for this year but hope to make a regular event of this.

We have some tinters over here working now.

Thanks again to everyone.

Archived