Wet shrinking problems with certain windows

hey everyone today i was tinting a BMW front windshield i don't remember which model. Anyways while shrinking fingers closer to the side edge it seems like it will end up creasing while i follow the wet shrinking process. I would like to learn how to fix this or get around it i also would like to stick to wet shrinking heres a video to see what happened and fyi this doesn't happen to me with every vehicle https://www.kapwing.com/videos/663028c4f4e49a37cd3b9eed.  

THANKS

Wet shrinking has advantages but it also has limitations. I'd learn a good dry shrink technique, then follow up with a wet check.

You can get a lot more shrink into a piece doing it dry with a lot less stress on the film.

59 minutes ago, TintDude said:

Wet shrinking has advantages but it also has limitations. I'd learn a good dry shrink technique, then follow up with a wet check.

You can get a lot more shrink into a piece doing it dry with a lot less stress on the film.

So theres no way to get around it by wet shrinking it? I havent touched dry shrinking once and dont really have the time to way for the dryer sheets to dry could i just use water as a grip methood?

You REALLY need to learn to dry shrink.  That type of finger would not happen and would be way easier to manipulate before failure.  

10 hours ago, Lauty said:

So theres no way to get around it by wet shrinking it? I havent touched dry shrinking once and dont really have the time to way for the dryer sheets to dry could i just use water as a grip methood?

It's not about the time you wait for the prep surface to dry, it is about the ease of shrinking difficult windows without them being difficult. Dry shrinking makes our work so much easier.  Your quality of installs will go way up and time spent on tough back glasses or windshields will go way down.  The stress of doing a difficult shrink is way less once you learn the ropes of dry shrinking.   If you want to improve your craft and get better at installs you are probably gonna have to learn to dry shrink sooner or later.   

Dry shrink is akin to moving from the horse and buggy age to the age of automobiles; not only innovative, but you find yourself getting to your destination quicker. Dry shrink is also less damaging to the chemical properties of the film itself.

And like Bham has pointed out in different words, work smart not harder. TD mentioned the wet check after dry shrinking, which is a technique used by many in the early stages of learning to dry shrink.

Plenty of demos on Youtube.