nead pdr trainning!

Guest autostuff

Guest autostuff

can someone email me info on pdr trainning near nc, and the potential income of this business ...PLEASE!! im having a hard time finding these two things..thanks :lol:lol:lol:beer

Guest Express Dent

I've met a few techs from the Carolinas over the years but none that do any training or that I've kept very close with. You may need to consider traveling away from home for training. Its not often a local will train a potential competitor.

There are numerous companies that will give some degree of training and you can find them with a quick search. The quality of training will vary but none will fully prepare you to come home and go to work, PDR just isnt that easy to learn. If you can find an individual trainer that is usually the quickest way to understand the basics to start a dent career. One of the tool companies that also offer training can give you a start but you will get only the very basic instruction and will need to do alot of work on your own to be competent enough to make it through your first professional repair.

As far as compensation goes you can ask 100 different people and get 100 different answers and more than likely 80 of them will be lying to you, so go figure. PDR can pay very good money. Do you want to work dealerships do retail only or are you trying to get into the hail circuit? Each will offer different pay. Location and competition has an awful lot to do with the answer to your question. I personally know PDR techs that I cant figure out how they can afford to put gas in their vehicles, and I also know those that make an extremely good living. There is no solid answer for your question.

If you cant find what your looking for with a search send me a message and I can at least give you some tool company names that have a fair reputation.

Archived