help selling a small job

Looking for help selling a job the windows are roughly 36" X 36" some with southern exposure (all day sun) and some are eastern exposure (morning sun) showed a sample of LULU N1035

with glass this size do I run a risk of seal failure or glass breakage using the N1035?

The windows are double hung double pane. the lower half of the double hung windows say 'Tempered saftey' on them however the uppers to not.

Also what would I charge (about) for the job it totals at 290 sq ft and its all clean work

any other suggestions on type of film. Cust would like to cut down on the heat in the room (LULU or Solargard only please)

I do mostly cars this is one of the few flat glass jobs that im selling so im a little unsure dont want any problems

Guest Readyman
with glass this size do I run a risk of seal failure or glass breakage using the N1035?

We were told that N1035 was being discontinued because of glass breakage problems, now its N1040.

I would contact your rep, they should know.

Guest windoworx

That is too cheap for Long Island. Too much money out there.

I have been using N1040 and 1035Bronze for the bast 3 years in North Carolia. Have not had an issue yet. All dual pane. If it say's tempered, thats a bonus.

I have 18 windows in my house that all have failed seals. Never been tinted. The replacement windows have N1035B