school bus

I don't know how any one else tints buses but here's how I do it.

I got a magnetic from a sign shop.(the kind you see slapped on the side of trucks) They measure 12X24.5. Get a nice sheet of metal and lay it on a cutting table.

A bus window measures something like 11X22. Instead of trying to cut off your film roll 30 perfect squares Just lay out about 10 pieces of film on top of the metal, place the magnetic on top of the film pieces. It'll keep the film from sliding around. Now your cutting 10 pieces at once. Big time saver and you have at least two square edges to work from since no 2 school bus windows are ever the same size and never really square.

You will go through a couple blades cutting on the metal, but when you hop on the bus with alot of squares you'll knock it out in no time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  •   Sponsored by
    auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

rewiredtech.io

tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

The Tint Tutor

ride wrap

Lexen

Tint My Ride

tintwiz

• Activity Stream

1. 0

NOW HIRING: Experienced Automotive Tint/Vinyl Wrap Installer

2. 1

The direction of shrink

3. 1

The direction of shrink

4. 1

Graphtec Plotter

5. 2

Llumar air 80 vs 3m Crystalline - dealer advised to go regular 3m ceramic over Crystalline

6. 1

Graphtec Plotter

7. 0

FOR SALE Jaguar V LX 40" plotter

8. 2

Llumar air 80 vs 3m Crystalline - dealer advised to go regular 3m ceramic over Crystalline

9. 2