Protest planned on EA Sports Talladega

I have to admit this is a very, VERY bad idea. You don't go in with a protest like this on race weekend around 120,000 drunk rowdy rednecks. I've been there. even the drunks have trouble getting along. What happens when they start parading around asking for the fans to remove their confederate flags??? Watch this. I see a riot coming if they show up...

Talladega race protest

Another link

Guest thetintshop

that's about the same as me walking into an NBA arena and protesting for them to stop playing rap music.

what a bunch of idiots. if they don't like it, maybe they should stay home and watch it on tv.

:thumb oh gawd :thumb what do they think is going to happen? wont be a riot will be some killings. if you are minority and want to go to race and enjoy, just go. lots of them do. stageing a protest like signing a death warrant at that track. :rollin

:rollin oh gawd :thumb what do they think is going to happen? wont be a riot will be some killings. if you are minority and want to go to race and enjoy, just go. lots of them do. staging a protest like signing a death warrant at that track. :thumb

Especially at Talladega. Race weekend. good weather, etc. Those guys will be so stirred up just hearing the news of this, it's not likely to turn out good. I have never heard of any racial problems there at all. It's all white on white crime between drunken idiots. :thumb And considering I know ALOT of the officers around the area that will work it this weekend, I don't think them good ole boys are going to be much help up there. Alot of them are just reserves anyway.

I have been there on that weekend. I wouldn't want to start trouble in that crowd. I'll be looking for a webcam to watch so I can see it LIVE :rollin

Archived