87 E class

Guest potzy

Hi every one, I have an old E class to do tomorrow and the rear window is in a rubber and I was just woundering how to get round this....the window looks flat then tappers of on the edges, this looks tricky because up till now ive been lucky with only doing new cars so I think I might be having a few problems with it :eyebrows

Make sure you have lots of extra tint if you want it to come out perfect. The first time on one of these is certainly a learning experience. It's not really that hard. But takes patience the first time around. I got it the second time around :)

Cheers mate.....I decided to take out rear window as I have worked in the windscreen trade befor I became a tinter, I dont know what I worried was about I found it easy and for the rest of the car I had no problems...

but thanks for the reply my friend

Stu 34# :?

Guest lacksclassonglass

I have to do one of these next week...I don't even know what it looks like. Can you give me any advice at all on the back glass? thanks

Guest Sunlimited

Those things are cake, just get yourself some aquanet, because more than likely the felt wont hold any tape, back glass is just a rubber gasket, I try to leave 1/8 gap at the bottom. No one will ever see it and it prevents any contamination from touching the gasket or fingers....good luck

Archived