Chain Window Tint Shops

Well, let me first tell yall how much fun I think I had in Vegas...from what I remember.......So about 10 months ago this frickin chain shop moves in behind us, and I start seeing their logo places, the body shop we tint for has their card on their front desk. At first I was nervous, but decided that I needed to turn all that energy into positive energy and really focused on the business. It kinda jump started us and business started to pick up, we also had to redo some of their work so that helped. We got back from Vegas on Mon. and them peps were shutting down. What a surprise!! Aint nuttin like returning from a trip and finding your competition is closing. Whooooooooohaaaaaaaaa.

We went to Black Mountain G.C. on way to hotel, went to car show and dont remember after that, played more golf and did walked around strip with buddies that never been. I did make it to the S.G. party, what a bash, didnt meet anyone though cept a very nice lady with red hair. I think Wed. the night I met my friend from Vegas and went out with her. Oh yeah, I played Texas Hold'em for like 8 hours a night. The whole trip is really a blur. But what a time, I am definately down for the TD Golf outing next year, and my partner also.

OT....how was your trip and did the MC go crazy Wed night with all yall tinters in the house.  How many showed up that night?

[*]218409

No...Just a couple of us, but we had a good time. You were at the SG party and didn't see Me, guest, or Blade? :lol6 Our pics are all over this site. :spit Oh well, maybe next year....

Guest tintjob@yahoo
Well, let me first tell yall how much fun I think I had in Vegas...from what I remember.......So about 10 months ago this frickin chain shop moves in behind us, and I start seeing their logo places, the body shop we tint for has their card on their front desk.  At first I was nervous, but decided that I needed to turn all that energy into positive energy and really focused on the business.  It kinda jump started us and business started to pick up, we also had to redo some of their work so that helped.  We got back from Vegas on Mon. and them peps were shutting down.  What a surprise!!  Aint nuttin like returning from a trip and finding your competition is closing. Whooooooooohaaaaaaaaa.

[*]218392

Im curious what you had to say to the body shop that showed no loyalty to you by putting your competitors card on their front counter............

They never stopped sending us their business, and when I asked about the cards, he said that he tells everyone to come see us. As a matter of fact, after "they" opened up, (they do alarms and radios) we started doing radio installs for the body shop. Go figure. But believe I tried to call him out on it.

Guest nautiboi73
Aint nuttin like returning from a trip and finding your competition is closing. Whooooooooohaaaaaaaaa.

[*]218392

always good to hear members out lasting the comp. :lol6

and did someone say TD golf outing? I'm game.

Archived