Portland, OR - Seeking an Experienced PPF Installer

The NW's premier aftermarket performance, styling and protection shop is seeking an experienced PPF installer to join our all-star team.

Are you ready to make a change, upgrade your surroundings, and work on the hottest cars in the NW?  Are you a pro with attention to detail, a strong work ethic and eagerness to better your craft?

At 503 Motoring, we focus on each department staying in their own lane and doing what they are good at.  We have a full detail department for vehicle prep and a mechanical department to handle all disassembly.  That will allow you to focus on your craft and quality.  We ARE NOT a production shop!  Quality and attention to detail are paramount.

Here at 503 we handle the hottest cars in the NW, never work weekends, have a top tier facility and great shop vibe.  We offer retirement with a match, health insurance, PTO, paid ongoing training and advancement opportunities.  Salary based upon quality/experience.

If you are looking to make a change, move to the Portland area, or join an amazing team please reach out.

Call the shop at 503-469-9821 and ask for Kristi, or email your resume and cover letter to kristi@503motoring.com.

•   Sponsored by
    martinmetalwork.com

rewiredtech.io

tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

The Tint Tutor

ride wrap

Lexen

Tint My Ride

tintwiz

auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

• Activity Stream

1. 2

Llumar air 80 vs 3m Crystalline - dealer advised to go regular 3m ceramic over Crystalline

2. 0

Graphtec Plotter

3. 0

FOR SALE Jaguar V LX 40" plotter

4. 2

Llumar air 80 vs 3m Crystalline - dealer advised to go regular 3m ceramic over Crystalline

5. 2

6. 1

Beginner trying to learn, where I'm at...

7. 4,178

What did you tint today?

8. 1

Beginner trying to learn, where I'm at...

9. 4

Xpel; rookie (me) popped air pocket and nicked paint