pre made graphics

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

I have new distributor for stuff like this. my used car guys eat this stuff up. I charge em $30 to put it on and up the price about $20. takes maybe 20 mintes to put on. I don't do them for customers, but you can charge them out the azz for this stuff. anybody wants the info pm me and I'll give it to you. they also sell to the general public, at retail cost, so I'm not interesting in giving away my sources.

I'm personally not into this stuff, but they are VERY nice.

Guest graphixguy

Hey pal, you're leaving a lot of $$$ on the table, hurting yourself and the rest of the industry. We tend to "train" our customers, and I'd much rather "train" them to pay us enough for our worth. I don't mean to be offensive, just my opinion.

Guest thetintshop

:thumb these are premade graphics, not custom. I do custom graphics also, for customers. ALOT more expensive. this is for those of us who have several used car dealer accounts, which those guys aren't going to pay a butt load for custom graphics. I don't do these for customers.

maybe before you go off on me, you might want to read that original post again. and don't ever tell me I'M hurting any industry. if you read any posts by me, you'll know that's a bullshit statement.

Archived