im looking for work in texas

Guest r407328

Guest Key West

[Why in the hell would you want to tint in texas? the market there is SO whored out from what Ive seen. There are some Awesome titnters out there, tho and I learned alot while out there. I lubbock a vw bug is 90,00 with 1 pc back glass.

But If you are dead set on texas, at least stay away from ***** **** in *****. The guy is a thief, and the most pathological liar I have ever had the misfortune to encounter :lol

Reason for edit...no slandering another business or individual for liabilty issues . Thankyou :lol2

Guest thetintshop
I lubbock a vw bug is 90,00 with 1 pc back glass.

[*]248674

not every shop in texas is like that. you could double that and not reach my price for a bug. but for the most part, we can't command the kind of prices that shops in other areas of the countries can.

Guest live2zzz

you are not talking about ***** are you! if you are I fea :lol2 l for you! I worked for that jack hole for a wile.and then when I quit he did some really bad crap to me. he put stop payment on my last pay check and put some thing on my credit to be a a#s. this man has no reason to be in biz and has made my life hell. I really urge tint dude to pull his add so he will stop ruining lifes.this man is a lier a cheat and is no one tint dude wants to be asotiated with. I swear on my kids!!!

Reason for edit: No defamation please.

Archived