International Window Film Conference

maybe they(CPF) knowS that it has nothing to do with the film..and its? the skill /experiance of the tinter :hide

[*]266825

That's true but if I was on the manufacturing side of the business, I would consider my customer's accomplishments worthy of some mention.

[*]266836

care not of what is done, only of what is spent :spank

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atypicaldave
The final tint off event in Florida produced an interesting observation to note; I.e., of the top four, two were CPFilms product users, one a Johnson WF user and one Bekeart films. What was more interesting and captured by camera was all of the top four chose to use a CPFilms product.

Guess when when it comes to dishing out for film, tinters choose according to their wallet, however, when it comes down to competing for a rather large prize ($5K) they choose the film that they can count on to get them to the winners circle. :poke

[*]265711

Dave , I've got another interesting observation. NO ONE from CP Films has thought it would be appropriate to acknowledge the winner(s) in any way. How much effort would it take to pick up the phone and say "Congratulations and thanks for using our films". :bling:poke

[*]266822

I heard that, but did anyone else?!

Archived