Places to find garage/bay to rent?

I'm looking to find a two car garage to get started in business. I live in Cincinnati and have really found nothing yet. I will be doing accessory installations/powder coating and need a space to do this. I have also been looking into getting started in doing ppf as I can find no locals who do this type of work. Does anyone have any tips on where to look for a garage or bay to rent? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason

start buy looking for a business park in you area with office/warehouse space for rent, 2nd f you want to start out smaller start asking local auto shops like car washes,body shops,stereo shops,etc if they would concider renting you a bay our 2 (you don't know if you don't ask) :hmmm

Guest nautiboi73

yea I would start off asking local shops if they have room to spare. and to help sell yourself and buss. remind them that they will get cross customers from your buss. as well.

most shops wont go as far as a credit check and what not, just 1st and last months rent migt get you in.

:spit

Guest tint rookie

my fav. full srvc car washes. will ussually rent a bay out to tinters. its garuanteed money with no overhead (employees to do detaling in) assuming your insured it shouldnt be a prob.

plus if its ever slow TONS of walk in traffic.

um, this is going to sound too obvious but it worked for me...drive around the heavy traffic areas in your town/city and see what's available.  stop, ask a few questions and just network :trustme

[*]257507

MM has a good point. Network is the key. I keep tabs with anyone I run across that may be of benefit to me in the future. Hoping to score a win-win if ever needed. But heavy traffic might be out of your price range. Used car lots are a good place if you're insured. They typically don't use their bays (if they have them) for anything but paint and PDR and such. Normally cool guys back there making a buck like you. Just remember wherever you go, sell yourself and your business. Not like a hizzo, but show them you're a plus in their favor. :ditto

Archived