Wal-mart fader tint ?

Guest blackglass

have you ever put flat glass tint on a car before?

a friend and I put some CROME mirror tint on a rangers doors and back glass, it looks fu@kin' awsome!

illegal as hell but car nuts love to stick out, after that we have done a half dozen show cars, in different styles. we charge extra to install, extra to special order, and they say it shrinks the same!!!!! never did a car just show trucks, easy windows, its just as quick, and has an unmatchable look. try it on a shop truck you won't belive how many people will walk in and say I want that,

just somthin' ta think about, If it gives you an edge on the compatition great, I know Sweet Sounds in Mankato MN. did some ot the minnesota vikings suv's

Guest blackglass

the illegal part was the doors in mirror 50, our law is 70 light.

my flat glass line has chrome blue, and green not that light blue like the auto side.

I have. Some SUVs, like earlier Ford Explorers, with the factory tinted rears, matched up better with some flat glass film I had. The customers asked to match it up, and that was the best solution. I wasn't sure about the longevity, but there hasn't been any complaints yet.

Guest d03boy

Walmart tint is the highest quality tint I've ever used! Seriously :lol ... If you havnt realized yet I havnt used anythign besides walmart tint :( ... I would use something better if Protint would sell me some :\ ... he's in NE isnt he? Are you?

Archived