Graphic question for Flexisign Pro

Guest DSMTommy

Guest DSMTommy

I have been doing graphics for awhile. I have been buying graphics disks and stuff like that forever. The one thing I really don't know is how to create my own? I have alot of people bring me images of stuff they want to make a decal and I have no idea how to do that. Is there a certain program I need to vectorize it or how do I turn a picure into something I can cut out... Any help would be greatly appreciated.... :lol2

Guest chances6

Flexi has a autotrace button that you click and then make a box aroung the image. After you make the box around the image, move the image and you will see the trace which will allow you to cut it.

Guest highlander747
I have been doing graphics for awhile. I have been buying graphics disks and stuff like that forever. The one thing I really don't know is how to create my own? I have alot of people bring me images of stuff they want to make a decal and I have no idea how to do that. Is there a certain program I need to vectorize it or how do I turn a picure into something I can cut out... Any help would be greatly appreciated.... :lol

[*]260401

Guest highlander747

study your path tools in your flexi book. In addittion to flexis tracing program I also use adobe photoshop and streamline.

Photoshop to clean/filter files before tracing and streamline to trace though I compare traces from flexi and sreamline and

and use cleanest. These programs also help if you cant import a customer file like a .eps or working with .bmp off the internet.

Archived