Plotter Software

Guest madeintheshade

Guest madeintheshade

I am currently using the Vinyl Master Pro software for my vinyl graphics and lettering. Does anybody know of a software pack out there that has some cool flames, and tribal graphics in it? I created a couple of them in the program, but they take forever.

Guest keepitcool

be original in ur market area.draw and cut ur own stuff.its more fun & rewarding plus you dont run the chance of seeing the same flame on someone elses car. :rollin

Guest S and S

Yea, I have a buch of tribals that I have collected over the past couple of years from friends, about 1000, and I sell my CD's of them on ebay..THEY ARE NOT PROGRAMS, Just pics that you can import and use for your software with tint and vinyl!

Guest madeintheshade

We currently do cut them by hand I just want some crazy tribals that I could play with and make my own. What would the softaware be listed under on E-Bay? I would like to purchase it, to at least get some I deas of what is out there, and then design my own. Thanks.

Guest madeintheshade

S and S can I just be this from you ,or do I have to wait for the auction to end on EBay? It sounds cool do you do tattoos also, is that were you got most of the designs? Just let me know what I can do I mean I will wait for the auction but it is just easier to buy it out right though.

Archived