65 mustang

pierce8468

just tinted one today. and it was actualy not very bad. for an old car. for the back glass I slide my blade into the gasket. and ran it aound it to losen it up. then I scraped the rest of the glass. and soaked it then I used s wet dry vac while glass was still wet. and sucked up the edges. to try to remove as much dirt as I could. from the gasket. then cleaned as usual. on the doors I just cut into the rubber a tad bit . to give my self some hide space. then I took a white scrubbing sponge. and scrubbed them pretty good. then flushed them down with water. the wiped the edges again with a towel. then cleaned as usual . when I installed the film. I flushed the side edges well. and left the top edge dry. did the same for the back glass. the job came out very clean. oh yeah when you cut the doors. cut the front edge first. then slide it over and cut the back. if younever did one you will see whyi did that . when you do one.

I charge at least a $100 more on top of regular price due to the prep work that's involved as explained by Pierce if the customer doesn't want a hack job.

Archived