Film Brands and Film %!!

Does anyone try to keep their inventory simple? Like carrying only 5,20,35,50% for example!!

That also goes for carrying one or two lines of what your brand offers!!

example:Johnsons Ray guard,Silhouette,executive,vision etc!! And I would carry just silhouette

or Silho and Ray G!! I've heard some would carry metal only!! If you do,How does that work out

for you? Just trying to find an easier solution instead of stressin on having to get it all (lines),

and to keep it simple w/great results!! Maybe carrying just the lifetime is the best bet but

those charcoals sure do come in handy when it comes to matching!!Oh and do you use more than

one brand or 2?You trust ones metal films and the others char? :bat

never give the customer more than 3 choices,  having a major inventory on hand costs you $$$$$, order it if you need it.

[*]275341

:dunno nothing worse than a customer that walks away because "they have to think about it" only to never return bevcause thier brain can't handle too many options from you :evilgrin:coffee:coffee ing too much with every film out thier :wall:rest

Inventory can k!ll you financially if you don't watch it.

I keep JWF's Silhouette 35, Mad's Onyx and Charcool 35, Bek's Quantum 38, Hanita's Astra plus 35, and Suncrap's 35 boomerang for when I want recalls in the future for additional redo work.

In flat I keep 4 and 7 ply Mad clear security in all roll sizes, Mad's white tranlucent in 4', 5' and 6' rolls, Bek's reflective/silver 10 and 20 in all sizes, their Panorama 60 in all sizes, Mad's Sunscape DG 35 series in all rolls, Mad's 220 and 330 silvers in all sizes, Bek's reverse facing grey 20 in all sizes, and a smattering of odd ball stuff not commonly used. eg. Black and whiteout, reflective security etc..

Devil

Inventory can k!ll you financially if you don't watch it.

I keep JWF's Silhouette 35, Mad's Onyx and Charcool 35, Bek's Quantum 38, Hanita's Astra plus 35, and Suncrap's 35 boomerang for when I want recalls in the future for additional redo work.

In flat I keep 4 and 7 ply Mad clear security in all roll sizes, Mad's white tranlucent in 4', 5' and 6' rolls, Bek's reflective/silver 10 and 20 in all sizes, their Panorama 60 in all sizes, Mad's Sunscape DG 35 series in all rolls, Mad's 220 and 330 silvers in all sizes, Bek's reverse facing grey 20 in all sizes, and a smattering of odd ball stuff not commonly used. eg. Black and whiteout, reflective security etc..

Devil

[*]275353

How often do You use boomerang :twocents ?

Edited by LEO'n'DARTZ