Guest Braud Spectrum

Yes. Considerately, I get a post card from them about once a month. We had a discussion recently when someone noticed that the car on the post card ad had purple tint on it... :thumb:lol2

Yes. Considerately, I get a post card from them about once a month. We had a discussion recently when someone noticed that  the car on the post card ad had purple tint on it...  :dunno  :phone

[*]280852

:linedrink

we gave it a try, mostly because of they're olive, but the very first time we used it, the more the roll was used, the more you notice defects, like small clear dots, if you are not careful you can crease it, the good thing is , that if you want to remove it , it comes off or peel it off like nothing and there isnt any kind of glue left over, its kind of cling on film but with adhesive I guess

Guest Boo
Yes. Considerately, I get a post card from them about once a month. We had a discussion recently when someone noticed that  the car on the post card ad had purple tint on it...  :linedrink  :phone

[*]280852

:dunno

Guest metint
Has anyone used or heard of Soltek Window Films? Thank You.

[*]280839

Out of Virginia beach... a tint shop turned distribution of private label film... I believe. :linedrink

Guest zolar

I keep stock of soltek silver fader. For those poor fools that have to have fader. it feels like vinyl, not ordinary film.

It takes a little more heat to dry shrink. Seems color stable, I have been using it about 2 years.

Unlike that india imported crap Madicrapco sold me ,

that turned perple almost as soon as It was driving out of the shop.

I just LOVE purple tint. :thumb

Z

.post-11600-1115255323.jpg

Thank you for the info guys, I bought some of the fader film ( Red and Blue), It seemed decent so I was curious about the other films they sell. Think Ill get a roll of the Silver fader as well, looks nice.

Archived